(100YearsofFM) Download the Decades!

100 Years of Football Manager 2012

By MikeB and Unbelievable-Jeff.

Ever wanted to see how your local team turns out in the future? Ever wanted a sneak peak at how the best wonder kids turn out? (Ssh! Thats cheating!) Or simply wanted to jump into the future and start your management career from there?

Well, we are now giving you that chance. The ultimate aim is to create a saved game download in the year 2100, and the best bit is, we'll be uploading a saved game for every single decade, starting with 2020. This allows you to start the game whenever you want!

First up, is indeed 2020. The Saved game is currently at the 1st June 2020, with only the English leagues loaded, but of course, you can add and remove leagues as you so wish. Simply download and add a new manager in game, to have a look around or start your very own career in the future! This is perhaps one of the most interesting decades to be uploaded, as many of the players still in the game are 'real'.

Future decades will follow soon, but feel free to leave any comments or suggestions in the mean time.

Download the Decades!

--2020-- COMPLETED! - CLICK HERE!

--2030--COMPLETED! - CLICK HERE!

--2040-- - COMPLETED! - CLICK HERE!

--2050-- - IN PROGRESS!

--2060--

--2070--

--2080--

--2090--

--2100--

Really good idea, I am at the moment holidaying for 100 years with Scotland, England, Spain and Italy loaded. I did it on FM11 until 2121 and it was great Bromley in the EPL for 60 season, Wilson Palacios becoming one of the all time greatest managers.

2040 is now done, and the Premier League currently includes Doncaster, Leeds, Southampton, Notts Forest, Ipswich, MK Dons, Oldham and Leicester. The league ahs been dominated by the big teams still, however Everton did manage a league title in 2031. Interestingly, Everton have also picked up 4 Europa League's and 2 European Super Cups since this game started.

The MK Dons have won two FA Cups in a row over the past decade, while even Blackpool have a League Cup. Aston Villa are perhaps the biggest club to have been relegated, now languishing in the Championship, although they are the current League Cup holders.

You can download 2040 here; HERE!

Really cool idea.

Just wondering whether it would be possible to release all players from all clubs in the save files ie all clubs with no players at the beginning of a certain decade.

I know this would involve mass edit in FMRTE but I dont know how to work the contract part.

Thanks for these.

I normally always have a save where I holiday for ten years to when I think I'd be old enough IRL to coach a team (that would make me 36) and adding myself as a manager and seeing how I get on in LLM, but you just saved me a bucket load of time, as I have a slower computer and it can be a bit tedious vacationing that long.

Really cool idea.

Just wondering whether it would be possible to release all players from all clubs in the save files ie all clubs with no players at the beginning of a certain decade.

I know this would involve mass edit in FMRTE but I dont know how to work the contract part.

I'm in the process of creating a 'blank slate' alternate history database. I'm deleting all players, all staff (except directors, chairmen etc) and leveling out club reputations etc.

OP: There is a huge problem with this attempt, and that is that when you add leagues the number of regens explodes exponentially until the game becomes critically unstable. Removing leagues is fine, adding them is problematic. There was a thread in general discussion about it recently, but it may have gotten moved.

• 9 months later...
I cant download :(

404 Not Found

The resource requested could not be found on this server!