Assistant advice

Where has all the tactical advise gone? From the assistant and scouts for eg I never get my assistant manager or scout giving me a report on the oppsition about the dangerman, who to watch out for and when I get on the match screen the assistant advice is useless. In previous times, my assistant would say show this player onto his weaker foot, tackle hard on this player. Burgos, the Atletico assistant others useless advice. Do other people share the same experiences as me or is this due to the knowledge of the assistant manager?

Please give feedback, as this is what is causing me to struggle at the moment.

Didn't realist that. That is something I will do, but only problem is when I am playing a match I don't have that tactical advice from before where I would get detailed advice on players as who to mark on their left/right foot, who to tackle hard on? A bit more complicated. Is this the same for you.

related question : Wasn´t there a screen in FM11 that tells you before the game/team talk what your assistant thinks about certain players ? Like telling me that player X looked complacent in warm ups ? Can´t seem to find that in FM12, where do i have to look or is it gone.

related question : Wasn´t there a screen in FM11 that tells you before the game/team talk what your assistant thinks about certain players ? Like telling me that player X looked complacent in warm ups ? Can´t seem to find that in FM12, where do i have to look or is it gone.
Once you go into your match and where you can put in the OI's and choose your team talks, go to Overview. On that, there are two tabs, Squad and Advice. Squad is probably the one selected, click on Advice and there is that screen. Took me months to figure out that it was there.

Archived