Can a player recover from one season out injured?

So once he get's back from hols i put him on a physical schedule, play him and hope for the best? He never had any pace, but his strength, stamina and natural fitness are very good. Can i expect a massive decline in physicals and a slight one in tech's? What about his mental stats?

IRL, he will have played something like 20 games in two seasons, so i wonder if he'll be the same.

So once he get's back from hols i put him on a physical schedule, play him and hope for the best? He never had any pace, but his strength, stamina and natural fitness are very good. Can i expect a massive decline in physicals and a slight one in tech's? What about his mental stats?

IRL, he will have played something like 20 games in two seasons, so i wonder if he'll be the same.

Pretty much. Ive found (although i do not state this as fact) that players with high natural fitness tend to decline more slowly, think you will see some slight fall in mental. What you shouldn't do is let the star rating fool you. I had Valencia drop from 3.5 stars to 2 stars because he was out for 5 months, but he nearly as good on the pitch when he was fit, and within 5 games he was already back to 2.5 stars, and has since made a full recovery.

A little worried for Huddlestone IRL though.

I signed an 18 year old regen who got injured and missed the whole of his 2nd season through injury. It has put him behind with his development but he is still going to be an awesome player when he reaches his mid 20s.

I think Huddlestone will be fine though. He is still going to be young enough to gain his attributes back at the age of 25. Sadly, he won't become as good as he could of done if he hadn't of got the injury.

Pretty much. Ive found (although i do not state this as fact) that players with high natural fitness tend to decline more slowly, think you will see some slight fall in mental. What you shouldn't do is let the star rating fool you. I had Valencia drop from 3.5 stars to 2 stars because he was out for 5 months, but he nearly as good on the pitch when he was fit, and within 5 games he was already back to 2.5 stars, and has since made a full recovery.

A little worried for him IRL though.

Hes been outstanding IRL

Archived