Favourite Personal

Just wondering has anyone had any one added to their favourite personal list yet??

Reason I ask is because I have few save games I am playing, one with edited database which has custom teams, league etc, one with the original database.

And non of my managers ever have any favourite personal added to their profile...

If a manager has been at a club for a very long time and has had players playing first team football for the past 8-9 years then surely those players should be added to their favoured list right?

Purely cosmetic i know, But for some reason this question just popped into my head..

Originally posted by Abs_UK:

Just wondering has anyone had any players / staff added to their favourite personal list yet??

Reason I ask is because I have few save games I am playing, one with edited database which has custom teams, league etc, one with the original database.

And non of my managers ever have any favourite personals added to their profile...

If a manager has been at a club for a very long time and has had players playing first team football for the past 8-9 years then surely those players should be added to their favoured list right?

Purely cosmetic i know, But for some reason this question just popped into my head..

Pretty much depends on how successful you are at the club really before you make it onto the favoured personnel list. Easier for players to get on there as all they have to do is score the winning goal gaainst rivals/in a cup final etc and they make it, even if they aren't regualr first teamers.

I have been wondering about this myself, every club I go to I take with me my backroom staff of ass man, youth coach, goalkeeper coach and scouts. Four clubs we have been together at now over thirteen seasons and still they are not my faves? weird!

Archived