No Chairman / Board

Who are you?

Doesn't sound normal

I'm managing Grenoble Foot 38 (after 2 seasons of holidaying so they're in a playable league - standard database), I just got a message in my inbox that a takeover is imminent. I've never been at a club that simply doesn't have a board before so hopefully everything goes smoothly.

I only ever manage clubs promoted into the lowest playable league after holidaying the first season. This has never occurred before, usually a chairman is generated for the new clubs the day the league resets. I reckon it's because of the unique French CFA situation. When Grenoble was promoted into the CFA at the end of the first season, they didn't get a chairman because the CFA is 'unplayable'.

Like I said, the game has added a chairman every time when a non-playable club is promoted into the lowest playable division, except for this time. The practical effect of this is that I can't interact with my board; the game still states the "board's" expectations even though there isn't one, so it's not as if the game has broken down. I just thought I'd bring it up because I thought it was very odd.

Archived