fao mark vaughan ( or any other helpful person)

I have just downloaded the editor , i have opened the editor and changed the things i want to change.

i have connected my psp to the computer, i have made a folder called common, i have made a folder called FMH .

where do i put the editor?

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">January 2007 </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

connect your PSP to PC etc then in the editor once you've made your changes, click save along the bar near the top, when the window appears call the file 'changea' and select the filepath you want to save to.

Right well lucky you! I have downloaded it and all that made my changes which are Celtic's rep down to 3000 and put into division 3 Allan McGregor's Potential Abillity up to 200 David Villa's Potential Abillity up to 200 born in 1985 and goes to Rangers

John Terry to Rangers

Alan Lowing to Hamilton

Antoine Ponroy to Juventus and Barry Ferguson's Potential Abillity up to 200

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by cammy_rangers:

Right well lucky you! I have downloaded it and all that made my changes which are Celtic's rep down to 3000 and put into division 3 Allan McGregor's Potential Abillity up to 200 David Villa's Potential Abillity up to 200 born in 1985 and goes to Rangers

John Terry to Rangers

Alan Lowing to Hamilton

Antoine Ponroy to Juventus and Barry Ferguson's Potential Abillity up to 200 and its not working </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

does anybody know of a way to edit all databases with transfers as ive done loads on the english database but when ive started a scottish game nones been done, i know its because i need to edit the scottish database with the transfers but rather than do the same transfer each time for each database, is there a quicker way?

sorry if ive confused you.

downloaded the editor and all tht here is my changes can you tell me whats wrong with them?

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# Purpose: This file contains database edits for the PSP FMH2007 game.

# Format: "CLUB" "<Name>" "<Nation>" "<New Name>" "<New Short Name>" "<Reputation>" "<Division>"

# Format: "PLAYER" "<First Name>" "<Second>" "<Club Name>" "<New First Name>" "<New Second Name>" "<New YOB>" "<New CA>" "<New PA>" "<New Club>"

# -----------------------------------------------------------------------------------------

# START PLAYER CHANGES

"PLAYER""David" "Villa" "Valencia C.F., S.A.D." "" "" "1985" "" "200" "Rangers"

# END PLAYER CHANGES

# START CLUB CHANGES

"CLUB" "Celtic" "Scotland" "" "The Tims" "3000" "Scottish Third Division"

"CLUB" "Dumbarton" "Scotland" "" "" "7000" "Bank of Scotland Premierleague"

# END CLUB CHANGES

Archived