Barca B

Not under the same manager. You will have to add an extra manager into the game. I have done this with Athletic Bilbao. Have I'm on holiday throughout nearly the whole season, with the assistant taking control of the games with the tactics I've set up and a line up including the players I want played in the team. More so a Director of Football than a manager.

Haven't noticed any difference in game speed. In theory it will develop the players better, I have hired coaches, and have put the players on training schedules. Have only been under control of the team for one full season. In which the side has been promoted from Segunda B to the Adelante; so now in the second tier in Spain, so an even better level of football for my players to be playing in rather than the U19s league.

I'd recommend it, have a read through some youth development threads, and tips on how to get the most out of developing your youngsters. Have managed in Spain before and haven't bothered doing this, but due to Athletic Bilbao's Basque policy, there is an extra importance on youth development, and can't afford the AI stuffing it up by not playing and training my players properly in the B team.

Yeah I can see how it is very to operate both teams in your case. I'm doing it simply because as you said I dont want AI stuffing up my future stars and also, I think I wasted a year on some young players who I sent to the B team as they didnt improve the way I would have liked.

Archived