Players advice

Im after advice on whther the following players are worth keeping my interest in? Ive bid for some before but stopped as they kept rejecting my bids and i want to know if they are worth the money the clubs are after. here goes:

Raul, Vicente, Aimar, Riquelme, Arango, Miguel,Podolski, Gurpegi, Zigic, Frey, Kameni, Gamst Pedersen, Andrade, Juan, Varyrynen, Tymoschuk, Van Der Vaart, Kahlenberg, Appiah, Hofland.

Are any of them any good as ive never signed any of them befor.

Im after advice on whther the following players are worth keeping my interest in? Ive bid for some before but stopped as they kept rejecting my bids and i want to know if they are worth the money the clubs are after. here goes:

Raul, Vicente, Aimar, Riquelme, Arango, Miguel,Podolski, Gurpegi, Zigic, Frey, Kameni, Gamst Pedersen, Andrade, Juan, Varyrynen, Tymoschuk, Van Der Vaart, Kahlenberg, Appiah, Hofland.

Are any of them any good as ive never signed any of them befor.

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Originally posted by ridley99:

Are any of them any good as ive never signed any of them befor. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

Raul is good but can be a failure aand next season score 20+

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content">Raul, Vicente, Aimar, Riquelme, Arango, Miguel,Podolski, Gurpegi, Zigic, Frey, Kameni, Gamst Pedersen, Andrade, Juan, Varyrynen, Tymoschuk, Van Der Vaart, Kahlenberg, Appiah, Hofland. </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

<BLOCKQUOTE class="ip-ubbcode-quote"><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-title">quote:</div><div class="ip-ubbcode-quote-content"> Zieler, Campbell, Bardsley, Lea, Simpson, Eagles and Amos </div></BLOCKQUOTE>

If you mean Keiran Lee, then he is good, and Jorge Andrade is always amazing for me. Podolski is only my 4th choice striker, behind Tevez, Torres, and someoneelsewhoicantremember. van der vaart is also good, as are Miguel, Appiah, Vicente, Aimar, Riquelme, Frey, and Raul. These are the only ones i have had, hope i helped

Cheers, know to steer clear of Zigic then.

Started a game with Middlesbrough and signed Tymoschuk and hes been impressive so far but not as impressive as Ewerthon and Liedson plus a good young keeper called Enyeama would reccomend him you can normally get him for 1.5 mill

Archived