my assistant the psychic

This one has really got me stumped. We were short on players and to save on choosing i asked my assistant to choose, and for some reason he chose a non player GK. Which he has had the option of doing many a time before and never has, well I thought your crazy and got rid of him. That match my keeper got injured, Psychic much little assistant?

I know it is just coincidence, was just strange

Injuries are predetermined quite often, so it's not unlikely! No, seriously, if you get a bigger injury, like a month or longer, if you have a recent save, you can reload and see that the injury will happen again to a player playing in that same position, and often the same length even. I imagine your assman broke free from the Matrix or something! :p

Injuries are predetermined quite often, so it's not unlikely! No, seriously, if you get a bigger injury, like a month or longer, if you have a recent save, you can reload and see that the injury will happen again to a player playing in that same position, and often the same length even. I imagine your assman broke free from the Matrix or something! :p

rather wouldn't. Taken the injury on the chin, and my lack of future planning. I have just signed a regen keeper names Jens Lemmens. Love the closeness to the great, but he didnt come till jan and had no number 2. We have dropped to second but ahh well got time to recover. Just gutted at myself for not bringing in cover earlier.

Archived