champions league disspeared mid feb!!

hi, im not sure where to post this but in my current game whilst advancing from the first round knock out of the champoins league, when i got to about mid march i realised that i had not seen the draw for the quarter final and that the Europa league had been drawn. its now the 27th of march in game, and i looked at the champo schedule only to find that there isnt anything scheduled until the qualifying rounds in June. is there anyone that can look at my save game and see what has gone wrong? many thanks.

43230442.png

Uploaded with ImageShack.us

You are on the wrong year on the schedule. At the top right click on the plus and it will take you to the schedule for the whole of 2014, it should give you the date of the draw then.

Must qualify as one Of the best first posts ever, especially since it came after à year and à half Of silence.

Gosh darn it!

I read this post the day it was posted and thought no more about it until the same situation just happened to me. The EURO draw was made and i thought "Uh-oh, What about the Champ League?" I remembered I saw something like this some where! A-ha, I dashed over to the forums to see if there were any reply's, none, gulp! I thought my save was ruined so i shut 'er down for the night. Awoke this morning, jump online to see if there was any news, saw the above posts and thought "bugger" Fired up FM, much to the disgust of the Wife, and continued on a few more days in game, draw was made later on.

I had realized that, I too had looked at the wrong calendar. Blushes all round for me.

It's probably still a bug I'd say as the draw should be made a lot sooner. It's only made on the weekend before the quarter-finals start when in real life it's made way earlier, I think the Friday after the last 16 matches are finished. It's kind of annoying as for example last season in my game, I had to play Arsenal at 12.30 on the Saturday in the league before the draw for the quarter-finals was made and I would have liked to have known in advance whether I was playing on Tuesday or Wednesday and who I was playing so I could decide to rest players or not.

Archived