I need team to manage.. Lower league but with history and reputation

I need team to have a long career with it..

I have played only one long game with FM so far and it was 3 seasons with QPR 2 with sudnerland and now I am with Arsenal and it is getting boring

I was thinking Nottingham forrest but what other option is there for me outside England?I want a club from big city and maybe with nice history that I can rebuild?

ACtually Deportivo is almost impossible.. You start with 1 million per month to repay.. Your best players have 1 year contracts..Your wage budget is 6 millions when your current salary bill is 12..

the only option is to sell almost everybody and pray ..

Deportivo is good challenge. THey also have 130 millions debt.. which makes it even harder
ACtually Deportivo is almost impossible.. You start with 1 million per month to repay.. Your best players have 1 year contracts..Your wage budget is 6 millions when your current salary bill is 12..

These! Go for it, and become a hero!

Vauxhall Motors. They've been making decent cars for years so they have both history and a good reputation.

I laughed at this. I mean he didnt ask what kind of history right? ;)

Wont Queens Park be amateur forever no matter how high you take them and how much money you have?

I laughed at this. I mean he didnt ask what kind of history right? ;)

Wont Queens Park be amateur forever no matter how high you take them and how much money you have?

:)

Queen's Park will always be amateur, it is part of their constitution. "To play for the sake of playing".

Im gonna load this up - i like an impossible challenge!

Archived