I got giddy

Bit of a pointless thread but thought I'd just mention it. Received a news story the other day linking me to the real Madrid job... Now I have no chance of getting the job, I don't intend to apply for it, but I just got such a warm and fuzzy feeling I thought I would share!

What is the event in your career that has given a similar feeling. Nothing major, just little things like being linked with your favourite club, or a player thanking you influence for his blossoming career etc.

My first "what the .... woohoo" moment, Pep leaves Barcelona, and I get linked with the job, aaannnd, mine was the only name mentioned... :cool:

The other which is just a simple thing, the "spotted at" comment when you go and watch your reserves or U18's. I have weird visions of the players huddling around going "did ya see him, the Boss was here watchin' ".. hahaha... strange I know.

Have just reached the semi finals of the international u21 competition with England! Have already decided that I am going to resign after this tournament so every extra game gets to be my swan song... Quite happy we are facing Portugal who we beat 3-2 earlier in season.

Archived