Selling loaned player with purchase clause

Hi, I'm wondering if there's any way to... coax the a.i. into buying my player that they loaned with a sell clause? Currently my Gylfi Siggurdsson is on loan to OM and I'm hoping OM would buy him off me by the end of the loan since he's doing very well too and his performance is well within reason with his 6 mil buy clause... the thing is in the past players that had been loaned with buy clause has never actually been purchased from my club even if they had a very good performance there. Will something like... say offering him to other clubs before the loan expire help? I'm worry that the player will be angry from being put in transfer list though :p

http://cloud.steampowered.com/ugc/594715184709351878/C080686B20A9FF1269B81591FDD7612B29A4E283/

One thing you can do is to give the reason why you loan out the player: "hopefully joins the club after the loan". This will make the player more willing to sign for the other club. Don't know how to trick the club into buying the player though.

I have never seen a player join the loaning club for the agreed price in the loan contract.

Not only does the player refuse their contract offer, he laughs it off as insulting as well. It is impossible to sell a player using this method, so the feature is broken and should be considered a normal loan where the player gets match experience if he is lucky, which helps selling him when he comes back from the loan (which, if he did play, he enjoyed profoundly and is sad for leaving).

Ah to answer my own thread, I did get to sell sigurdsson to OM for the clause price, when OM bid for him, I change his status to not needed, and offer him to other clubs for the agreed 6 mil pound price just so there's competitive bid and increase the chance of him accepting one (but no one wants to bid on him even though his face value is 5 mil and he did very well in OM), but he accepted OM's offer anyway and I got my 6 mil :)

That is until the !@#$%%^^^%$###^^&$@@ crash dump happened xD, so now I play from my last save point and of course this time around Sigurdsson rejected OM's offer even though I did everything the same the last time... so I guess Biggus was right :p, the game probably realised that he just let a buy clause worked and decided to kill itself so I can't say that it work!!! xD

Archived