Do I sign him??

16/17 season. 8th in the premier league. A 19yr old Spanish/Argentinian wonderkid advanced forward from Man Uts has kicked off at his manager, Louis Van Gaal and been placed on the transfer list for £2.9m. I already have several youth strikers, but he's a wonderkid! And available for so little as well! Should I try to shuffle things around and make space for him?

Does you scout have good Judge Player Ability/Judge Player Potential ? If so, that alone should be enough to convince you to sign him. And looking at his attributes, I would say sign him, and try to loan him out where he is going to plenty of game-time, and after 2/3 seasons, you could have a quality little player pushing for a place in you're first team.

Yeah I'd say go for it. It is a fairly cheap signing and he is only a low wage so that shouldn't be an issue. I'd give an individual training focus for composure and try to have him tutored to help his mentals. Like I said before, if nothing else he should have decent resale value.

Fairly professional.

Sounds like a winner. Get him signed, get him tutored and you might have just found a jem.

But only sign him if you think he's better than the youngsters currently in your setup.

Archived