Assistant manager

Just wondering who everyone picks as there assistant manager.

Not sure if I do the same as Others but I usually manage man Utd. Then sack phelan. Give valdimir de moraes the job. Thing is he is 79 so only get 3 years out of him.

Then give rene meulesteen the job. He isn't that good tbh.

Thing is man Utd have had Walter smith, queiroz.

Why can't I get anyone who has ever been a manager before to take job. Wanted to give it to terry skiverton. But even a manager at that level wOnt take the job.

Any suggestions/ quality assistants/ managers who will become assistant at big club??

Terry Skiverton went from being Yeovils Manager to Yeovil Assistant Manager When gary Johnson came back. Perhaps you should manage Yeovil? ;)

On a serious note I my current Assistant in 1 of my saves is a regen that used to be a manager of a smaller side so it can happen.

Ok I guess I probably could get terry skiverton in new update. But he is only an example!

I just want to know of any top/ decent managers willing to be assistant manager at a club with the kinda reputation of man Utd. Plenty would be in real life.

Would liv queiroz but no chance. Someone like Steve Kean would be ideal

Elio Carravetta from Internacional is a good choice, does a great job once he's learned the language and got to know the club, but he's just a regular assistant. I'm not sure why its so important for you to have a manager as your assistant when there's already a lot of good choices out there.

Archived