Hey all, small niggling issue...

Ok bought FM2012 today, left it a while haha.

I edit my database to make man utd richer than rich lol. £900 mil transfer budget and plenty of £ around.

I bid for messi, £171 million is accepted. Here we go with the same old strange Fm'edness. I have stupendous amounts of £ yet I cant offer over £225k a week. I requested more wage funds off the board and they decline me, and changed my budget but thats all I can muster - £225k a week.

I plan to do a 'non edit' game but I like to get into the game and work out the kruks before I go try hard on it. Is there anyway of me upping my wage allowance or is it just another daft thing existing in-game?

Thanks..

Ok bought FM2012 today, left it a while haha.

I edit my database to make man utd richer than rich lol. £900 mil transfer budget and plenty of £ around.

I bid for messi, £171 million is accepted. Here we go with the same old strange Fm'edness. I have stupendous amounts of £ yet I cant offer over £225k a week. I requested more wage funds off the board and they decline me, and changed my budget but thats all I can muster - £225k a week.

I plan to do a 'non edit' game but I like to get into the game and work out the kruks before I go try hard on it. Is there anyway of me upping my wage allowance or is it just another daft thing existing in-game?

Thanks..

Regardless of how much money you have I think £225,000 is a fair max wage for your board to give you. Messi will not want to leave so if you really want him just edit him into your squad. You have used the editor anyway so can't see what difference that will make. If you start an unedited game there is next to no chance that you will be able to sign Messi as he loves Barcelona.

Archived