Can anyone hep me with the steam code / product key plese ?? preowned and code been used!!

Hi all i bought FM2012 yestrday preowned , when i go to install it it says i need the football manager 2012 steam code which i have on the back of my manual but its already been used on steam by someone else so it wont let me install the game :( can any one help me solve this problem , by getting a new code or somehow making the used one work.

all your help will be very much appricated, as i really want to play this game.

cheers Tom

Isn't re-sale technically illegal, though? If so, from SI and Sega's perspective, it would be one of the benefits of Steam rather than an unfortunate issue.

Of course, if it's not illegal, I'm wrong.

Isn't re-sale technically illegal, though? If so, from SI and Sega's perspective, it would be one of the benefits of Steam rather than an unfortunate issue.Of course, if it's not illegal, I'm wrong.
I don't know if its illegal, but the prevention of second hand sales does mean more money for siwhen everyone has to buy a new copy. Its in their interests to block second hand sales as they don't get any money from them.

Archived