This is probably a bit far-fetched but in real life, players and managers aren't only involved with press conferences, they also they also feature on panel shows like 'A Question f Sport' or work as a tv pundit for live football coverage every now and again. You should get news items saying you're player got an easy question wrong or invitations for yourself to work as a pundit for a particular match.

When working as a pundit you will watch the match in a similar way to how attending a particular currently works in FM but before the match, in the half-time interval and after the match you will be able to discuss the match and comment on it with a couple of other pundits and managers as well as a presenter.

I don't think this will happen anytime soon, but I was thinking earlier as I played that it would be cool if there was a sky sports or bbc sports (maybe even a choice of the two) style score ticker that you could have up during games, that way you aren't fumbling scrolling up and down on the menu and being too distracted from your own game when you want to see what teams around you are doing.

Archived