The positives/negatives of doing the press conferences

I was thinking about this today. I normally skip the conferences, and if they're for a big game, I usually click straight through the top/bottom option for every question and end up getting through it in 5 seconds. I don't really find them good, although they are part of being a manager. i was just wondering if there's any negatives to skipping them, game-wise?

They are a good tool to avoid complacency and there's always the risk that your ass.man says something stupid that lowers the morale of some of your players, having said that as long as you have a good squad and tactic it probably doesn't make that much difference.

Tthere's always the risk that your ass.man says something stupid that lowers the morale of some of your players

This, though the other points are well valid- your ass man will make a mess of them sooner or later; Like most, I find them tedious and annoying, but they only take a few seconds to get through, and for me it's worth the little time spent to avoid potential problems.

Archived