Struggling to score? Try this!!!!

Wanted to buy Anderson from Man United for West Ham. The problem was even as a key player my wage budget wasn't enough and I was trying everything from wage rises to bonuses but he wasn't accepting. With time ticking away I went for it and offered him the maximum goal bonus there was, a staggering £39,000 per goal, (well he is a midfielder with a finishing stat of 5 !!!)

F.A. Cup 3rd round v Millwall and I dont want to disrupt the Nolan/Noble central partnership so I stick Anderson out on left midfield where he is "competent".

He goes and scores a hat-trick in a 4-0 win!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!!

He will either be buy of the season or he will bankrupt the Club!!

And despite my passionate praise of "That's a good win for us lads", all were delighted bar our Man of The Match where "nothing specific was noted!"

This game does make me laugh at times!

i'm getting crazy PPM for neymar. try overhead kick, never even knew that was in the game.

anyway after that FA cup game against bournmouth i decieded to reduce long shots on nani neymar and rooney as they were skying shots for fun, and only won 2-0.

And despite my passionate praise of "That's a good win for us lads", all were delighted bar our Man of The Match where "nothing specific was noted!"

This game does make me laugh at times!

Should of given him an individual "delighted" team talk as he pehaps felt he deserved to be singled out for attention.

Any 9 gets a player a nice chat how delighted I am with their play. Maybe they don't feel so special when I am delighted with everyone, but yeah, it can be important to single out the stars and recognize their contribution!

Should of given him an individual "delighted" team talk as he pehaps felt he deserved to be singled out for attention.

Any 9 gets a player a nice chat how delighted I am with their play. Maybe they don't feel so special when I am delighted with everyone, but yeah, it can be important to single out the stars and recognize their contribution!

I did after he didn't react to the team one from my Assistant but still no reaction!!

F.A. Cup 3rd round v Millwall and I dont want to disrupt the Nolan/Noble central partnership so I stick Anderson out on left midfield where he is "competent".

Why break the bank for him if you're happy with your players in his position? :D

Archived