improvements for fm13

i lost a game in the 95th minute when there was only supposed to be 3 minutes added on so the other team scored with an extra 2 mins which there shouldnt of been, also free kicks there should be long free kick and short free kick ya dont want a striker takin a free kick near the half way line when he could be attackin it or in the box do ya ..........

There's nothing wrong with time going over the stated stoppage time. It happens in real life. Refs add time on in stoppage time if needed.

This. Also if 3 minutes are indicated that means at least 3 minutes but not less. So it could be 3 minutes and 59 seconds even without any additions.

Have you ever been at Old Trafford when United need to win?

You'll find we'll all not alot about football. Admittedly, different things, but probably enough to better you. I'm with the other 2 guys.

This free-kick issue you speak of? I've never encountered it as I set who I want to take my free-kicks :thup:.

LOL ok take it noone knows nothin about footie here ? when has there ever been 3 minutes of added time after 90 mins but theres been 5 instead of 3? theres been seconds after the current added time not minutes !

Today, during the Reading - Leeds United game.

Have you ever been at Old Trafford when United need to win?

You'll find we'll all not alot about football. Admittedly, different things, but probably enough to better you. I'm with the other 2 guys.

This free-kick issue you speak of? I've never encountered it as I set who I want to take my free-kicks :thup:.

doubt it, and my striker a joint best free kick rank so sometimes he is takin a deep free kick, sigh

To be fair to the OP, he knows about as much as a lot of the media who always seem to kick up a stink when there is more than the MINIMUM indicated amount of time added on :D

Managers tend to complain about it when it happens as well. So in that sense, he's just being realistic!

LOL ok take it noone knows nothin about footie here ? when has there ever been 3 minutes of added time after 90 mins but theres been 5 instead of 3? theres been seconds after the current added time not minutes !

You clearly don't, as this happens quite frequently in real life.

How about the Sunderland/Spurs match today, Bale's injury in stoppage time added a couple of minutes to the indicated minimum.

I'll give you the freekick issue, this is something I have mentioned on the boards although it isn't as simple as long/close-range.

Edit: Nice to see that after a 14 day break you're straight back to posting in your usual excellent fashion.

Yeah, I'm with everyone on the free-kick issue.

I'd toss throw-ins into the mix, as well. I don't want to be told that so-and-so shouldn't be taking throw-ins by my assistant. I always want my throw-ins taken by my full-backs, regardless of who is playing in those positions. The only exceptions I want is if it's a throw-in in a very attacking position and I happen to have someone with an excellent long-throws attribute.

Archived