Expanding Stadium/Building a new one

I'm playing as Liverpool in 2014, and I'm trying to get the board to expand the stadium, they agree to it and I've got the £7 million to do it but the council constantly scrap the plans. Also its ******** that the board say Liverpool don't have the fanbase to build a new stadium, they've got one of the largest in the world, it should have been sorted in the patch

There's no room to expand the stadium, so you won't be allowed to do it. You have to wait for a new one.

I did say that the board constantly say there's in the fanbase for it, which is total ********. The season ticket sales have gone up in the game every year and I often have the highest percentage for how many times the stadium sells out, or how full it is.

It will come along with the trophies, just be patient.

I'm trying to be haha, to be honest it's just a little annoying when you look through the threads and see other players having it done for them. Two leagues, an FA and league cup and Champions league trophy by 2014 deserves something

I got a new stadium with Liverpool in 2021. I think you need at least 400 million in the bank and a really high reputation.

Archived