Old home screen info

I can't remember which version it was on but I remember on one FM (probably when they came up with the home screen idea) where it had info like the highest and lowest positions you could finish. Is there any way to get this info without having to look at the table and do the maths yourself?

For things like how many you need to win the league it's quite easy but it's helpful to know for different European positions.

It did work and it was right telling me I could finish 1st to 7th but a few weeks later it now says 1st to 13th. Don't know how it does the maths there! Must be something to do with the league sorting rules being results between teams because just going by points I'm now guaranteed at least 6th place.

It did work and it was right telling me I could finish 1st to 7th but a few weeks later it now says 1st to 13th. Don't know how it does the maths there! Must be something to do with the league sorting rules being results between teams because just going by points I'm now guaranteed at least 6th place.

hmm that sounds very strange, might be worth reporting in the bugs forum(always wanted to say that)

Archived