Shouts

Since the automated shout feature was introduced in FML I've been crying out for its inclusion in FM as well.

As far as I know, it's not currently possible to automate them :(

The shouts are basically just ways of changing your tactics (each one has a very obvious effect on certain tactical sliders) so if you look at what the shouts do, you should be able to replicate them into your normal tactic, meaning you won't need to use the shouts.

I never played FML, what do you mean exactly by automated shouts?

You could set up groups of shouts to be automatically implemented based on in-match events. For example you could set up shouts that would only become active if you had a 2 goal lead, and then would change back to something else if the opposition pulled a goal back.

You could set up groups of shouts to be automatically implemented based on in-match events. For example you could set up shouts that would only become active if you had a 2 goal lead, and then would change back to something else if the opposition pulled a goal back.

I see, would be a great addition indeed. :thup:

Thanks for the quick replies guys.

@Cleon I have made a group of them already but cannot see what you do to implement them before the match actually starts in the pre-match, care to explain briefly?

@Ackter wish you could automate them. I have tries to get my team playing like the shouts, but when I use the shouts they seem to have more of an impact.

Does anyone else find that they never use shouts?

I liked the idea when they were implemented, but I don't feel comfortable doing something that alters my tactics without seeing the tactics screen.

Archived