Is it Just me......

I'm finding that I'm slowly losing the motivation to playing the game now. Not sure if it because of age or just boredom, I pick a team but get a mth or so in and I just cant be bothered continuing. Does anyone know of any teams that will give me a project to get into who are more that capable of getting promoted to higher league?

Thanks

ChAnCeR

I'm closer to 30 than I am to 20, but my motivation has probably gone up over the last couple of years. I've been enjoying the game more than I have since I was a teenager.

Has anyone else noticed how often you get threads round here called "Is it just me", or is it just me?

You know, I actually haven't. Not sure why I never though of that, cheers

Australia ive been told can be quite fun, the MLS is weird if your looking for something completely different, i've also had some good saves in mexico and brazil in previous versions. Taking over somewhere new can be very interesting so you can learn about other players you would have never heard of before. Its not for everyone but worth a shot if your struggling to get going with a save.

Mike - LOL :D

I'm probably closer to 50. Got sacked by Pompey in season 2, missed a season waiting for a job, sacked by Scunthorpe season 4, sacked by Notts County season 5, at Luton and mid table league 2 season 6, Luton promoted to league 1 season 7, now just promoted to Championship with Luton season 8. I rarely get this far and play the game at a slowish pace e.g. no holidays and watch highlights of each game

I'm still enthused and have played ech since the first on the Amiga :D

Archived