Wrong stats spoiling a career game...

Hi guys, This may be nitpicking but a small issue that is really annoying me is the inaccuracy of statistics on this game (fm12). I have done a career game and worked up all the leagues, and enjoy looking at my accomplishments, but it keeps getting stats wrong! Example in point is that it says in a news report I won 3 leagues (only been there two seasons!) and 1 cup while at arsenal. In two seasons, I have won the league twice, and the carling cup twice, fa cup once, the CL once, the super cup and the club world championship! Also, on my biography it says I have won the manager of the month in the PL 3 times, I won it 6 times last season alone!

As I said, it is only a small thing but it is rather irritating when it could effect my reputation aand chance of other jobs!

My biography is the same. Apparently I have won 11 manager of the month when its more like 20. Other thing ruining my career save Is something wrong with Mark Hughes at QPR. I'm in 2026 and rangers have been as low as league one but Hughes has been at QPR for 0 days and has no match stats like games played and won thus making him unsackable. There is another manager on my save like that also but for life of me can't think who.

Archived