How can I avoid having to give players breaks mid season?

So I manage PSG and for years Pastore had been getting tired mid season and had to have at least 3-4 weeks over in total of the season. I then changed my training and that seemed to fix the problem. Sold Pastore who at the time was the only person like it. Now 2 seasons on I have the little orange "RST" sign by 3 first teamers who all need a rest, it is the start of November. How can I stop this?

due to having about 8 or 9 training schedules they all stay on them. We play plenty of games in pre season as well, always consists of a 4 game our of japan and atleast a 3 game tour of china, plus a couple of others.

If you play 2 games a week, simply rest all players who start the game for 1 day on the morning after a game. Do this every time and players will be just as fit at the end of the season as they are at the beginning.

Also need to keep their training schedules on a medium setting.

Make sure you rotate players enough is another answer. When I am at a big club I have 3 different teams to do the job for me.

Team 1 is my strongest that will play CL matches and games against the better sides in the league.

Team 2 is my rotation players who will play against the weaker sides in the league and domestic cup games

Team 3 is my upcoming talent who will play against any minnows we get to play and step up for when I get injuries and suspensions.

You should have no problem implementing this at PSG. You have a loads of money to play with plus you can keep players fit in the CFA anyway as along as you have it running.

You don't need to rotate if you take my earlier suggestion of a 1 day rest after games. My star striker has started 30 out of 31 games so far this season and is never too tired to play.

i do like to rotate players though. it gives fringe players a chance to play and to blood new talent :thup:

Me too, also for keeping players happy.

I was just giving the suggestion to help the OP as it seems he wants to play Pastore as often as possible without getting fatigued.

It isn't pastore I want to play any more its just first teamers. My star striker, my star CAM my wonderful LM. All got tired at same time.

Thanks for the suggestions though :) I try not too have too many players as I know I have loads of money, but I prefer to make it myself and don't want investment from the man at the top, so try to keep a 1st team squad of about 18-19 then 7 or 8 players in reserves. Then the under 19's just has lots of youngsters.

the problem with the game i have found, LB and RB, not enough talent in these positions, and the ones that are cost 50+ million. so you get stuck on that count.

doesnt natural fiteness help with this? i could play neymar, or a rooney for an entire season.

Archived