Going the whole season unbeaten in the league

I went the whole season unbeaten as Zwolle once and lost the penultimate game. That hurt especially because two other teams had bizarrely gone on huge unbeaten runs too so the title wasn't safe yet. But I have only ever gone unbeaten for an entire season twice and both were in the lower levels of English and Scottish football, so congrats...

I went the whole season unbeaten as Zwolle once and lost the penultimate game. That hurt especially because two other teams had bizarrely gone on huge unbeaten runs too so the title wasn't safe yet. But I have only ever gone unbeaten for an entire season twice and both were in the lower levels of English and Scottish football, so congrats...

This happened to me on FM10, but it was the last game that I lost. So gutted!

When I getting to the last 6-8 games, I was getting quite nervous about doing it

The result below was simply ridiculous, Wolves were 6th at the time, I played really bad, then in the last 10 minutes I scored three. I thought the run was over in this game with only 5 games to go

WolvesvWingateFinchleyInformation_Overview.png

Hey Padders.....I can imagine you when you got the winner vs Wolves :) Jumping up and down......GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!!

Well done on the unbeaten run, i am currently 21 games unbeaten and have a good 6-8 games vs lower sides.....can always hope :)

Imagine if YOU were Wolves and the AI came back like that!!! I think some people would`ve posted it on the forums says its rigged etc!!

I remember winning 38 out of 38 one season. Would have been my 1st ever perfect season but for losing 4-1 at home to L2 side Scunthorpe in the League Cup :o

I am close to doing this! Won 33 out of 33 with Aston Villa so far so I'm getting pretty excited. Man Utd at home on match day 37 is the one that could stop me. Still got 3 of the bottom 5 to play in my last few games. Only Juventus have stopped me winning every game this season when they scored in injury time to draw 3-3.

Hey Padders.....I can imagine you when you got the winner vs Wolves :) Jumping up and down......GET IN YOU BEAUTY!!!

Well done on the unbeaten run, i am currently 21 games unbeaten and have a good 6-8 games vs lower sides.....can always hope :)

Imagine if YOU were Wolves and the AI came back like that!!! I think some people would`ve posted it on the forums says its rigged etc!!

HA HA I certainly did punch the air when I scored the 2nd goal, I laughed when the third went in. Just a relief I suppose

Started the new season and won the first three games so the run is still going!

I think I've only done it once with Arsenal on 08 or 09. Was also the only game I've been able tempt Messi away from Barcelona lol.

Congrats on doing it with a team like that though, thats a great achievement:applause:

I think I've only done it once with Arsenal on 08 or 09. Was also the only game I've been able tempt Messi away from Barcelona lol.

Congrats on doing it with a team like that though, thats a great achievement:applause:

Thank you

Was pretty gutted when I lost to Arsenal! Played really poorly

It was always going to happen unfortunately

Thats a nice run. You must still be doing something right, even if its NI. I think I have had up to about 90 or 100, but might have had to replay the occasional game to get that result.

I find I don't care so much any more about having a massive unbeaten streak. If I win 70% or more and draw most of the remainder, and win the title then thats what counts. When my team loses I try to use it as a motivation for the team going forward, to really tell some of the poorer performers to up their game, and not let it happen again in the future. My team tends to win big after losing, and frankly, if its a choice between losing 1 so I can win the next 7 or 8 I could probably live with that. Of course losing to your rivals is always painful, and losing to a small team is frankly embarassing, but I have seen my team lose the first game of the season against the likes of Catania, and go the rest of the season unbeaten, so at this point I try to judge my teams performances that little bit more than just the final result. Poor play will see players criticized and tactics possibly adjusted, poor results will be met with criticism, but little tactical adjustment.

Archived