player moral thread

Ain't sure if there's on already, but since it is a running theme since the latest hotfix, I thought it would be helpful to give feedback on this issue.

Hattrick hero Juanfran furious with praise:

9B2E12233DE01446376E4AE1F33A6875A6433F8C

Now surely there's something seriously wrong here?

You gave a stupid team talk. I'd be pissed off if I was him. You won 3-0 away from home and you don't have any praise for the team? I'm surprised more of the team aren't angered with you.

I was about to say this as well. He grabbed a hat trick away from home and you have nothing to say?

That is not what your assman said at all. The motivation is a description not an interaction. You ignored him despite a hat-trick. Nothing to see here.

Yes thats right, the storming game bit just basically describes his performance in that game, nothing to do with a team talk

My Assman said "had a storming game" to him individually under motivation, unless my eyes deceive me.

The individual talks are in the grey boxes on the right hand side under 'make a comment'. As said above that's just the players motivation and how your assman views his performance.

Unless I am incorrect, motivation is a verb (a doing word). I don't actually perform Team Talks, that the Assman's job, and because of this, I always presumed the motivation section was my assman motivating the team after a result. A bit deceiving that.

Thanks for that, guys, with never actually using team talks, I was none the wiser. Anywho, just praised him in Interaction, so he's a happy chappy again.

Nothing to see here.

Is that a one of the forum mantras? I've seen more support in a Thai prison! :D

Not me 6 month into fm12 that dose't know a team talk from a players match performance description :p:D

Motivation isn't a description word, it's a verb!

You know what that team talk section means after 6 mths (alternatively, I've only been playing FM12 for 2 weeks or so how was I to know), but you dunno what a verb is after how many yrs? I have a mental impairment, yet even I know what a verb is! And you laugh at me!

Oh, BTW, don't forget, it's a school night! :D

Lets be civil eh guys?

Bully, your assman didnt say anything (look under make a comment). Which is why he was angered.

Personally, if my side wins 0-3 away from home, I give them a well done. Not say its right or wrong, just what I do.

Thanks TMS2001, I was in mid-type prior to insults being flung:

Unless I am incorrect, motivation is a verb (a doing word). I don't actually perform Team Talks, that the Assman's job, and because of this, I always presumed the motivation section was my assman motivating the team after a result. A bit deceiving that.

Thanks for that, guys, with never actually using team talks, I was none the wiser. Anywho, just praised him in Interaction, so he's a happy chappy again.

As I wrote, I had no idea the Motivation section wasn't my Assman's comments. I've only been playing FM12 for 2 weeks or so, and I didn't do team talks on FM11 either. You learn something everyday.

Why are people on here so offensive and prickly?! This is a very intimidating forum, and I fear for a novice out there looking for advice.

Don't know why you think motivation is a verb, but motivation is a noun, motivate is the verb form and motivational is the adjective

Looks like you learned what happened in the team talks though, so nothing else to say about that

I meant motivate was a verb, but thanks for putting me right on that, slich. Well I was almost right and I do have an excuse, I am brain dead, well nearly! I guess I better get used to insults on here, it seems to be compulsory.

I meant motivate was a verb, but thanks for putting me right on that, slich. Well I was almost right and I do have an excuse, I am brain dead, well nearly! I guess I better get used to insults on here, it seems to be compulsory.

You've been a memeber four years, you should be use to them already.

But, when all's said and done, you have made a bit of a fool of yourself.

Archived