Cant Get A Job, Get Turned Down From Everywhere?

So, i started a game as reading, had 4 seasons with them before getting the sack and that includes 1 season in the premier league! After that i was employed as the Belgium manager, qualified top of the group for the world cup in the qualification stages and then went onto the 2nd round of the world cup before getting beaten by france 2-1. Now i have NATIONAL rep and everytime i apply for a job say in league 1, i just get laughed at? WHEREVER i apply i never get a shout and they always go and employ a guy ive never heard of with REGIONAL or lower rep?

This has happened to me on so many saves and quite frankly im sick of it. Infact it happens on EVERY save i do. The best team i can take over is in the BSN/BSS and even then teams who just came up like fc united etc still laugh at me maybe 1 might decide to hire me.

WTF is this SI? some kind of bloody joke? Why release a game when its this ********? Unless this is fixed in fm13 their will be no way in HELL i will buy fm13 and ill just suck it up and go back to CM even though its far ******* than fm.

Welll, as far as I'm aware this was an issue in earlier versions but got "fixed". So you have it fully patched? I'd assume with the whole required steam thing you'd have had to, unless you found some way to pirate it.

If you're fully patched and still getting this, I'm as puzzled as you. Although, what nationality are you? I know for example a Northern Irish team with "national" reputation might be say 4000 rep, but that might only be regional in England, could be something similar happening with you perhaps, although I doubt it, I'm grasping at straws here.

Did your reputation go to national when you were with Reading or Belgium? If the former, then it doesn't make sense at all, if the latter then maybe you are only well known in Belgium (though how you got the Belgium job in the first place is a bit confusing in itself if FC United don't consider you).

Archived