Oceania Nations Cup - Schedule?

mcyIr.png

(FM10) Is this really the correct schedule for this competition or has it gone ape in my save?

My best A/MC, playmaker, corner taker, best tutor and all round good egg was called up by New Zealand early December 2009, for some reason, and the game is now at 31st January 2010 with my star guy still on international duty.

If, as I suspect, he won't return till after the final he will have been away for the best part of half a season!

So is this weird schedule right and my guy got stuck on international duty, or is the schedule messed up and my guy is just seeing out the tournament?

Cheers

xxx

The scheduling of the tournament is correct. As for your player, I'm not sure as I don't think I've ever been the club manager of an Oceanian international player. He should really return though, otherwise it'll be a bug.

If there isn't enough players loaded for that nation in your game, then you won't be able to take over as manager.

Thanks.

As he is taking over a country it may be there are not enough players in the database to manage them. You could try FMRTE to make him retire from internationals and then remove the retirement once he is back at the club if you still want him eligble

Cheers, how do I do that in FMRTE?

EDIT: Found the "retired from int foot" box, but it won't tick!

If you go into the relations tab for the player on FMRTE, retired from international football is one of the options under type. Maybe you have to do that before you can tick the box on the player info screen?

Can't see that, this is FMRTE for FM10 and the only thing I can see on the relations screen is "League registration - New Zealand -8" the other possible options under type are "Formed at Country", "Other Nationality" and "UEFA Registration".

Looks like I will just have to cross my fingers and wait to see if he returns after the final. I hope so, I was really enjoying this save.:(

Thanks for all the help.

xxx

Archived