Blue Squre confrence

Guys

I am looking for a good team in this league that i can start with a good bit of backing and good sqaud. Any Ideas?

Thanks

Keith

Luton, Stockport and York seems to be the best backed teams in the league.

It depends whether he means financial backing or supporter backing. If you want financial backing, the best team to go with is Fleetwood Town, who also have the best squad. Not that they seem to show it in the game.

Fleetwood Town would be your best bet. Think Gateshead are pretty well off too, and going by the real life table, Wrexham look like they have a very strong team and should get the other promotion place behind Fleetwood.

Fleetwood Town would be your best bet. Think Gateshead are pretty well off too, and going by the real life table, Wrexham look like they have a very strong team and should get the other promotion place behind Fleetwood.

There isn't another promotion place behind Fleetwood. There's the playoffs, which Wrexham may well win.

You'll find there are in the Conference North, so they are in the Conference.

I took the opening post to mean the Conference National/Blue Square Bet Premier, which Motors aren't in. The top flight tends to get referred to as "the Conference", owing to the fact it was only one-tiered until recently.

But you're right in that the Conference North (and South) are part of the Conference.

I know you know you're right. The "but you're right" bit was just a device to show how contrite I was for having pointed out an error that wasn't.

My efforts at getting out of that league usually end after about five games. It's a hard league to manage in.

Archived