any fixes?

I think there are far more bugs in this year's 'final, patched' version of FM than last years. I played last year's version forever rarely encountering anything I would call a real 'bug'.

In addition to the team meeting issue, there's the horrible set-piece marking (including the throw in bug where a man down near the byline will not be marked and the incredibly easy way to score on near-post cornerS), there's also an issue where teams set an asking price for a player then refuse to accept transfers at that price. Also I just recently discovered and posted an issue with attendances in the EPL for promoted sides.

"teams set an asking price for a player then refuse to accept transfers at that price"

that sounds bad.I play my first save only a few days.Therefore, I did not notice yet this bug.

In fm 11 there was a bug that has bothered me.With the nominations or the recall of the players from their nationalteams.The players were nominated no longer.

Thank you for your answer.Do you know how can I bypass the bug with the team meeting, because it is shame if this is so slow?

This appears to be an issue that SI are aware of, so maybe best to limit them or dont bother till it is resolved.

Archived