Need some team talk advice please

I'm winning most games early on in a new save, but my team talks dont seem to be going down too well. Mostly they react well, but every now and then they dont.

One example is a striker I brought in on loan, he has scored 8 in 5, but seems to react badly to most of my team talks. He doesnt seem to be unhappy either.

I give the normal, expected team talks, so I was just wondering if there is any advice of how to get all my players reacting well to all my team talks.

I'm winning most games early on in a new save, but my team talks dont seem to be going down too well. Mostly they react well, but every now and then they dont.

One example is a striker I brought in on loan, he has scored 8 in 5, but seems to react badly to most of my team talks. He doesnt seem to be unhappy either.

I give the normal, expected team talks, so I was just wondering if there is any advice of how to get all my players reacting well to all my team talks.

If you're winning most of your games the first team are likely to be already on between good and superb morale, making a noticeable positive reaction less likely.

Green responses to team talks in my experience don't make as much difference to the result of a game as the description at half time of how your player is playing, ie - nervously, calmly, with confidence etc. Zabaletta would always get a red reaction for me in my Man City team last season and hardly any players would ever get a green team talk reaction for me but we still ended the season winning the Prem, FA cup and Champions league with over a hundred goals scored in the Prem and the top two goalscorers in the CL.

I nearly always get all greens on the team talk by doing this:

1. Assertive --> Enjoy the game (or something like that) - this makes them relaxed

2. For anyone who doesn't get green I then click on their own talk section thing and passionately tell them I believe in them - this motivates/makes them happy

Archived