new idea feature for newwer fm editions.

read through forums and experienced this myself. the whole too many rival players problem. i would like to see amongst the player profile their preferred position thats easy to see.

its all good saying player can play across midfield but then moans when i bring in a new winger. i would like to know either on profile or listed on the profile order of which position they like to play in.

My players favorite positions are the ones that I tell them to play. Even bench players like playing there!

On a serious note players in the game do not have "favorite" positions just their natural positions. Do you want favored positions to be added to the game?

yes i think itll be nice my issue lays with i dont like to use fmrte or any other program but i have many kids coming through my ranks who can play across midfield but i havent a clue wether they prefer playing left side right side in the middle. just think itll be easier to play in that position if they prefer it. eg like glen johnson at liverpool irl is favoured position is right back but can play on the left. its ok when you have players but when getting like i am now where only regens are in the game hard to find out best or favoured position.

Archived