Hilariously illogical defending #378,098

1-1 in a tight match against Doncaster, both of us well and truly in the thick of the play-off race. Doncaster over-hit a cross from the right flank, and two defenders are on hand to clean it up. Just a matter of smacking the ball out, then we can re-set and prepare to defend a throw-in...

[video=youtube;yaH5ZBZkuEM]

Or maybe between the two of them, they can perfectly back heel the ball not only back into the danger zone, but into the path of an oncoming attacker! Liquid football.

If the new match engine is not ready for FM13 I think I'm going to actually cry.

Didn't they run into each other though? You right back looked a bit isolated also. Two players on him as well as a player out on the touchline completely alone. That would worry me more. It won't take long for you to find a funnier one than that though. I had one where my keeper stopped the ball at his feet and stood with it until the attacker had run about twenty yards and dispossessed him to score. Should of posted it at the time but I forgot. If I can find it I will post it as that actually did make me laugh out loud(refuse to use the abbreviation).

Archived