Crowd Behavior

I am interested in knowing whether the creators of the game have looked into changing the crowd behaviors based on which country games are played in. I can see that the standard crowds and stadia on the game are taken from the English leagues where everybody sits down for the game and where away fans always seen to have the whole of one of the bottom tiers behind the goal. I have to admit that I rarely play the English leagues (like to play mainly in Eastern Europe) and when I have a big derby game in particular I look at the crowd and it makes the game feel less exciting. I know that pyro has been added, which is cool, but usually it seems to occur when one random guy lights a flare in the family stand for some reason rather than a whole group of fans doing something. I think it would definitely add something to the game if the stadiums seemed to be more alive in countries where the fans are the best and most active such as Serbia, Croatia, Poland etc... I just find it weird playing Eastern European lower leagues and seeing small stadiums where everyone is sitting down and where there are English style houses in the background. Not sure if this is something that has been looked into? Having each individual stadium added would obviously would slow down the game too much for it to work, but maybe there is a way of loading a few different styles of stadium and crowd and classifying different teams/nations as one from the checklist added to the database?

I'd love to see fans jumping around the stands with their backs turned towards the pitch or doing the wall of death (there are some videos of Lech fans performing it on Youtube), maybe include some chants, make the crowd more living. It would certainly improve the matchday atmosphere.

Archived