Request A FM2012 Saved Game With The January Transfer Update

How big is the patch anyway, I mean I know my saves get quite bloated after awile, might just be easier to download the update using your phone as a modem.

How should I know on how big is the file size of this patch as I wasn't able to download it and too, can't find the information on the file size in this forums?

I am not using an internet connection with a home telephone or a portable phone.

How should I know on how big is the file size of this patch as I wasn't able to download it and too, can't find the information on the file size in this forums?

I am not using an internet connection with a home telephone or a portable phone.

The only way to get the patch is via Steam, so, are you using Steam or not?

How would you download a save-game if you cannot download the patch?

What do you think if you have a same experience as me?

If I install the FM2012 at the internet rental, I can only be able to play it at the internet rental.

I should download an enormous amount of the GB (gigabyte), the FM2012 setup, via Steam, from the very beginning.

Beside that, if I restart the computer at the internet rental, all of the installed applications previously will be deleted.

Heres what you do

1. install fm at the internet rental

2. update the game

3. copy the folder from C:\Program Files (x86)\Steam\SteamApps\common called Football Manager 2012 to a portable device

4. Copy the folder into the same directory on your home pc.

5. Play, should work if you have FM12 legaly installed on steam at your home.

Archived