Hero Achievements on Steam

I have a question regarding the "hero achievements" on steam:

I have just completed the Scottish Hero Challenge with Peterhead and I'm now looking to complete the french hero challenge on the same save, so what I want to know is Does the club you choose have to be in the bottom divison from the start of the game or can it be from the bottom division when you have joined, for example dijion are in the french national division, so if i take them over and get them back to the top league, will i be awarded with the achievement?

Is there a list of hero achievements somewhere on this site with the explanations for what you need to do to achieve them? Would be interested in reading about them because Steam doesn't give you any info apart from the names on the screen.

Is there a list of hero achievements somewhere on this site with the explanations for what you need to do to achieve them? Would be interested in reading about them because Steam doesn't give you any info apart from the names on the screen.

They tell you what you need to do to gain the achievement. Go to steam > games library > FM12 > View all achievements and you can read them all and find out what you need to do.

• 6 months later...

the thing is the french hero is probz one of the hardest to get due to the lowest french league being unplayable from the start french cfa i think due to a lot of the french top league team reserves lyon reserves etc play in it the only way you can get it i no off is if you get relegated from the national league tho there probably good chance of getting sacked i suggest these two ways of getting it if you start unemployed just go on holiday for the first season and hope one of the jobs come up then less chance of you getting sacked when relegated or dont add a manager from the start same as before go on holiday till the last game of the season pick the best team in you opinion out of the four teams that are getting relegated and then you will be able to start from there as there are reserve teams and its an amature league its 4 points for a win 2 for a draw 1 for a lose reserve teams cant get promoted so if they finish top i think it goes to the next best placed team that isnt a reserve team

I decided to do the "Hero Challenge" and found a lack of info about it. Started off in Brazil, did the brazil hero then went off to spain and did it there. Then got a job in Italy but really wanted to get San Marino so I could develop the club and the National Team in order to win the world cup with San Marino as well. I got the club an upgrade and facilities but it didnt upgrade the national stadium to my stadium, they carried on in the 4500 capacity stadium while i had a nice new sparkly 20000+ stadium. The club however is in a really good state when i left to embark on France. I couldnt find out how to get a job at a lower league club as these clubs werent playable in my game even though i had maximised the league so took a job in the national with Evian. Got them promoted to Ligue 1 and the achievement came up so you dont have to go to the lowest league just the national. Now in Scotland with Stenhousmuir. This is what is preventing me from getting started with Fm13. Hope this helps

the thing is the french hero is probz one of the hardest to get due to the lowest french league being unplayable from the start french cfa i think due to a lot of the french top league team reserves lyon reserves etc play in it the only way you can get it i no off is if you get relegated from the national league tho there probably good chance of getting sacked i suggest these two ways of getting it if you start unemployed just go on holiday for the first season and hope one of the jobs come up then less chance of you getting sacked when relegated or dont add a manager from the start same as before go on holiday till the last game of the season pick the best team in you opinion out of the four teams that are getting relegated and then you will be able to start from there as there are reserve teams and its an amature league its 4 points for a win 2 for a draw 1 for a lose reserve teams cant get promoted so if they finish top i think it goes to the next best placed team that isnt a reserve team

You don't need to get promotion from the CFA as a part of the challenge as far as I recall.

on the older ones it was the only way you can get it assuming its the same as it was in 2011 as you can load up the cfa but its grey,d out from the start the league is playable u just have to get relegated to play in it as the french hero is taking a team from the lowest playable league into ligue 1 2012 is the same hopefully in fm 2013 they fix this or just give the achievement to another league belgium maybe as far as i can recall there one of the few that has playable lower leagues or for the ultimate challenge they could say you have to win all the countries that only have one top division if that makes any sence

Archived