How do YOU play FM12?

For as long as I can remember my FM gameplay tends to go as follows...

As soon as the game is out my first port of call is my beloved Bolton. As soon as the Champions' League is won I get a bit bored then start a new game.

So next I take a small non-league club to win the Champions League Daffy style and then get bored again and start a new game. Winning successive titles until the 1st season in the Premiership where I'll usually finish about 5th or 6th then getting the Premier League title.

Then its off for a Gundo style challenge. This FM it was Seapatrick in Northern Ireland. Again its domestic dominiation followed by a 15-20 season wait until the Champions League is won.

Then I stop playing.

I need a new challenge. Are there any leagues out there with silly rules or serious restrictions on foreigners?

In Belarus you can only have 4 foreigners in the XI and total of 5 in matchday squad. In the middle of a decent save trying to win the CL with Dinamo Minsk. Makes it harder due to the fact I can't just sign loads of good foreigners and there not being an abundance of talent in Belarus

For daft rules I still think MLS is the king. I'll never understand all those wage restrictions

I play my own adapted version of LLM usually. My favourite part of the game by far is seeing youngsters come through your club and succeed. As well as creating a team from top of bottom. So it suits me quite well.

I load up the editor and create a World League. Takes me a while, but worth it in the end when I get a completely new structure to World football.

Just started a new game to conquer the world with Liverpool whilst also attempting to bring KAC Marrakech up from the bottom and make them a major force.

Haven't done that for years, think it's about time I did again.

Last time I ordered everyone by reputation and filled the English leagues from top to bottom with all of the best clubs. Was great fun.

Archived