lower league sucess

is there anyone that has started at level 7,8,9 or10 that has been sucessful moving up the divisions maybe to league football or even the premier league?

In over 3 FM's and many different saves I've done it with FC United, Bradford PA and Hendon. Done dafuge's challenge with all of them.

I am in a career where i edited my club AFC Rushden and Diamonds into the United Counties League, as we ground sharing with Wellingborough Town all our facilities are the same as theirs while i put our fan base the same as league rivals King's Lynn as this season we have a youth team only and are getting between 300 and 500 every game.

I have gone from the bottom to the Premier League, although we were relegated in the first year. Im now in March 2024 and sitting 7th in the Championship in our own 12500 capacity ground (AFC Rushden Stadium) with 95% of my squad players that have come through the youth system. I have a forward and a goalkeeper who have both made 408 league apps each and sold players on who have represented England.

Archived