i dont understand la liga registration, help me plzz i canoot play with ALL my players :(

• 3 weeks later...
You can't. The rules of La Liga say you can only use the 25 registered players. So you will have to pick the 25 you want and sell or loan out the others (Or move them to Valencia B).

i have moved one player to valencia b, still hes unable to play, wtf?

i have moved one player to valencia b, still hes unable to play, wtf?

He will be able to play with Valencia Mestalla, but he won't be able to play in La Liga for Valencia. You can only register and use 25 players throughout the season.

He will be able to play with Valencia Mestalla, but he won't be able to play in La Liga for Valencia. You can only register and use 25 players throughout the season.

no youre wrong, it should be possible to play with up to 6 players if theyre registrated with b/c team, so i have him in b team, but cannot play with him?

no youre wrong, it should be possible to play with up to 6 players if theyre registrated with b/c team, so i have him in b team, but cannot play with him?

No actually you're wrong.

You can use up to 6 players who have been registered with the B/C team, but only if you have room within the 25 slots for your La Liga registration, no matter what you can only use 25 players over 19 in your La Liga team. You can register free transfers if there is free space, and can make changes in Dec/Jan, but you can still only have 25 players registered at any one time.

You have to register them in the B team before September 1st. Once they are registered for the B team you can call them up, and play them in La Liga. They should be able to play in The Spanish Cup w/o being registered, too.

but i bought him on 29th august, and did sent him directly to valencia b ???

how exactly do i register them for b team?

but i bought him on 29th august, and did sent him directly to valencia b ???

how exactly do i register them for b team?

Which is why I stopped playing or, even loading, La Liga a year, or more ago. Too complicated. I always use the English, German, French & Italian leagues. Less frustrating.

If you go to the B team (before Sep 1) there should be a tab, Team Registration. Click on it. Should bring up a similar registration window to the La Liga one. But don't call them up till after Sep 1!

ahaaaaaa, so thats how i registrate them, in a different tab...

what rules appear in that tab then?

Archived