The ELGIN CITY Challenge

Mark (Me), Johnathan & Wooly are all having a 10 season challenge with Elgin City.

The winner is the one with the most trophies after 10 seasons. Promotion eitehr by winning the league or via the playoffs is classed as one trophy.

You cannot leave the club until you have got Elgin into the SPL and you have to start with No money, so no Sugar Daddy cheat.

I will keep the forum upto date with each of our progesss.

Mark (Me), Johnathan & Wooly are all having a 10 season challenge with Elgin City.

The winner is the one with the most trophies after 10 seasons. Promotion eitehr by winning the league or via the playoffs is classed as one trophy.

You cannot leave the club until you have got Elgin into the SPL and you have to start with No money, so no Sugar Daddy cheat.

I will keep the forum upto date with each of our progesss.

• 4 weeks later...
  • 1 month later...

These guys never updated us, but I decided to try Elgin City after reading this.

2005/06 - 1st in Division 3 - runaway champion with only 2 defeats, also runner-up to Hibs in the Scottish Cup Final.

2006/07 - 3rd in Division 2 - beat Division 1 side Partick in the playoffs and earned promotion.

2007/08 - 6th in Division 1 in November - struggling.

I've never had any transfer funds over the three seasons so far, so I've made do with free signings and loans.

Of the original players, the standouts are Renton (GK), Dickson (DC - great free-kick taker), Booth (MC) and Johnston (AM/SC - top scorer each season).

• 3 weeks later...

Archived