New Stadium

I am Spurs. I got granted a new stadium. I am Spainish football fan so I dont know much about England. I dont know if Spurs are getting a real new stadium in real life but in my game is set to be built in 2015. I missed the news that it was going to happen. Is there any way for me to find out what capacity my new stadium will be?

I am Spurs. I got granted a new stadium. I am Spainish football fan so I dont know much about England. I dont know if Spurs are getting a real new stadium in real life but in my game is set to be built in 2015. I missed the news that it was going to happen. Is there any way for me to find out what capacity my new stadium will be?

Click on 'information', then 'facilities'. The information about the new stadium should be there. Buena suerte!

I think you only know the size and cost when the planning stage finishes and construction is set to begin. I too looked for the news item in vain and then eventually it came. They also completed one year ahead of the original date. Once construction began it changed from 2023 to 2022.

Archived