People who think the game is unrealistic...

Before I say anything this is my opinion.

I've read a few threads with people complaining about how this game is unrealistic.

I thought I would start by saying.......it's a game! It's not real life so by buying a "game" surely you expect that not everything is going to be the same as real life. Ok fair enough if players do something that would never happen in real life but just except that its happened and either dont watch the match in 3d. I'm pretty sure all of the crowd making the same movements isnt realistic either.

As I said it is a game and I thought if some people dislike how "unrealistic" the game is I would point out how other games are just as unrealistic.

Pro Evo / Fifa - Unrealistic that you can control your keeper to take on the whole opposition and score. (How unrealistic!)

Call Of Duty (or any other games involving shooting) - You get shot a few times BUT you can still walk! (How unrealistic!). You finally get killed and then all you have to do is press the "start" button and you are back from the dead! (How unrealistic!)

Formula 1 (or any racing game) - You can drive like a maniac and be fine....you can have the worst crash and be fine! (How unrealistic!)

These are just a few examples. Like I said it is just a game and is meant to be a bit of fun so if anything odd happens just shrug it off. Technology is what it is.

Very true, I think most of the peoples replies will be "but this is a real life simulator"...SI is a victim of its own success. With the upgrades and effort of continually making a game every year we can only expect a gradual increase and small changes. If we were told wait 2 years and have something brilliant or wait 1 year and have and slightly upgraded game most people would choose the latter. Yes its frustrating that some issues keep coming up and stupid things happen, if you are that unhappy go play fifa manager, but i for one will buy this game every year and keep enjoying the gradual updates and await then announcement of the 2013 features and changes :)

Archived