Too good to be true - First Job

Right, so started unemployed on new patch and on a new computer and I've started with sunday league rep, one nationality, 25 years old so i have local reputation yet New England Revolution have offered me a job? I've gladly accepted but now my rep has been boosted to National... it feels too good to be true, could it be a bug? I almost want to start again as i feel it's too lucky.

Never question good fortune on a video game, just take it and call it a win! Ditch their reserves if you can by the way, there's hardly anyone useful in there (Aside from one attacking winger anyway).

Also, if things go well I might be in the game next year in their Scout list! :D

Could be that the game doesn't recognise MLS teams in terms of enough reputation? Perhaps it hasn't believed your own reputation? (Another possible bug).

It might even be that you've mistakenly clicked slightly higher than sunday-league? Try saving it and doing the same thing again on a new game, if you get offered a similiar job you'll know it's meant to happen, if not it'll either be a fluke or a bug. (But one you should accept gladly!)

Archived