International call ups in the Belarusian top flight

Mid September and coming to the crunch time in the Belarusian top flight. All the successful teams have players away on international duty so obviously this is the perfect time to hold some key fixtures. I have 13 first teamers either on international duty or travelling and still the game is not rearranged. They have it in for me :mad:

This is my first team sheet. And, this is who I have available, including reserve players. I can just about make a starting XI but it doesn't look good. Can't fill my bench and two of the players I can put on the bench are recovering from knocks already. I don't have a youth squad so can't try out some youngsters either. TBH they probably would have been carted off to play for the U-19's anyway.

Now, I would have posted this is in the bugs forum due to the game not being called off but I'm not sure if it is or not. Obviously it's something that should't happen but I don't know if in Belarus they call off fixtures on international weekends or not. Might be something I just have to live with

Mid September and coming to the crunch time in the Belarusian top flight. All the successful teams have players away on international duty so obviously this is the perfect time to hold some key fixtures. I have 13 first teamers either on international duty or travelling and still the game is not rearranged. They have it in for me :mad:

This is my first team sheet. And, this is who I have available, including reserve players. I can just about make a starting XI but it doesn't look good. Can't fill my bench and two of the players I can put on the bench are recovering from knocks already. I don't have a youth squad so can't try out some youngsters either. TBH they probably would have been carted off to play for the U-19's anyway.

Now, I would have posted this is in the bugs forum due to the game not being called off but I'm not sure if it is or not. Obviously it's something that should't happen but I don't know if in Belarus they call off fixtures on international weekends or not. Might be something I just have to live with

In my Santos save in Brazil at periods of time during the season I have upto 35+ players all away on international duty at any one given time. And if its a WC year, Olympics orCon Fed cup I can lose them for the best part of a month. From what I understand this is normal as IRL not many teams would have that many internationals throughout the squad who were all 1st team regulars. In England it would get re-arranged most likely but other leagues IRL don't shift games as frequently from what I've read.

Archived