Points Deduction with Chelsea? Help?

I am a bit worried at the minute, I won the league and league cup in my first season but had an early exit in the Champions League 1st Knockout Round to Real Madrid which made me lose alot of income. I done a season and had a bank balance of 33m I spent alot more to be able to compete on all fronts get rid of some old legs in the squad I was in the red quite abit bout 30M I am now in the red by 80M im in November and the value of the club is going down rapidly everday from 400M to 380M at the min but is going down by like 3M everyday. Will I get a points deduction Im worried I will :(

Nah - I lose something like €11m a month with Sunderland - and they keep telling me the finances are good.

I actually rose the ranks as one of the richest clubs in the world.

You just have to win a few league titels, cups and things like that.

Chelsea seem to have a net spend of 50m a season on my save and never come higher than 7th! Still look good financially though so I assume Roman is still injecting his roubles.

Ive spent over 200m in two seasons reconstructing the team and its hard work - and ive not seen them finish abover 3rd in any of the games ive played yet either..

Archived