Morale team meetings...... slow!!!!

My game is fine speed-wise apart from when the AssMan suggests we need a team meeting to help with morale. I press the button & it takes ages to load the page, it takes ages to load & ask (get replies to) the questions, like the game is suddenly working it's way through a tin of treacle.

Anyone else notice this?

• Administrators

This post might help...

Yeah it's an issue we're aware of. Clearing your cache as shown here may help in some circumstances - http://community.sigames.com/showthread.php/279162-Football-Manager-2012-*OFFICIAL*-FAQ?p=7184730&viewfull=1#post7184730

Thanks for taking the time to bring it up.

• Administrators

Yeah as said by Brock it's not certain that clearing the cache will work - are you using the default skin?

• Administrators

The ones that come with the game are the ones that we use internally (Dark, Default White), so there won't be any difference between those two. I've no idea about third party skins I'm afraid, and it's worth removing graphics and the skins to see if it improves for you.

Cleared my cache; next Morale Meeting was still like a spider walking backwards through a tin of treacle.

Deffo got a glitch in there!

Is anyone NOT suffering from slow Morale Meetings at all?

im getting the same. default skin no graphics pack, bog standard run of the mill fm12 as it came. its horrible isnt it people? i timed it and 3 questions and replies took 4.5 mins on my laptop. im running windows 7 64 bit, drivers upto date and thats running gamebooster aswell. well over the minimum specs and further through the game (im running small database and english leagues only) the slower meetings go

• Administrators

Yes guys as stated we are aware of this and are looking into it. For now clearing the cache should help in some circumstances.

I will close the thread as the bug thread as been linked in here via Brocky's quote and dealt with there.

Thanks.

Archived