Blackpool Attendance woes

Afternoon all,

I have now been in Premiership for 4 seasons, after being poromoted on first attempt. I have had the stadium at full capacity for the majority of my games, however due to council regulations, Blackpool are not allowed to increase size. The board will not allow the building of new stadium to commence as they feel the clubs attendance figures are not likely to increase in the near future. However, as mentioned majority of my games a full capacity, and i have now got them into Europe, albeit in the pants cup! but still no joy.

has anyone playing with Blackpool or another club had a similar problem? (finances are up there too.. no loans etc...)

if so any tips?

I am playing as Blackpool manager in one of my (two) saves but, as long as we keep doing well, making loads of dosh & are in a secure situation, I don't really get involved things like crowd size & building new stadium. I am a notorious "press button" dodger!

Since you mention it though I will check it out when I re-commence with them.

strange, i got blackpool building a new stadium 3 seasons into the premier league, the board went about it on thier own.

this,

season 2016-17 now and they decided in 2015 to build a new stadium for 2017. 33,500 seater Blackpool stadium? how original!!

Archived